...you must post the rules
...answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you
...create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
...tag 11 people
...let them know they've been tagged.
Here are my questions from Lori...
1. Mountains or beaches?
ALWAYS, ALWAYS, AWLAYS, the beach... us red heads need our vitamin D and melanoma...
2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Tough one since I now have 28 years of childhood to draw from... maybe family vacations, climbing trees, playing make believe... being close to my family
3. If you had to change your first name, what would your new name be?
Well, seeing as how I am now called everything from Melissa, Elisa, Alicia, Marissa, etc... I feel like I have 5 names already! As tempted as I may be to be extravagant (Clementine) I think I would stick to something as simple as Sue.
4. What's is your all time favorite book?
This is soooo hard because I LOVE so many books. Sitting right here in this moment what popped into my head is The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough, so I will say that today...
5. If you could go back and redo/relive one moment in time, what would it be (or the second or third....whatever you are willing to share)?
There are a lot of things I would say differently, people I would treat differently, value differently, but mostly I think I would make better choices about my friends...
6. What was your favorite piece of clothing in high school?
Sheesh, if it didnt match I wore it! Still true today some may say...
7. Laverne or Shirley?
I was tempted to say Shirley, but I know I've always been Laverne.
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
9. What's one non-art related thing you really want to learn to do?
10. What's one art related thing you really want to learn to do?
It would be cool to have the tools to learn some more woodworking, but again thats just today...
11. If you had to be somewhere else right now, where would you choose to go?
And from Carol...
1. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
I think in a lot of ways, each of my years is better than the next (as they should). But looking back I think I really enjoyed being 26.
2. Strength training or cardio?
Ugh. I'll abstain as I mosey to the couch with a box of doughnuts.
3. What was the last book you read, title and author? Would you recommend it?
I recommend any and every book, but at the moment I am working my way through Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's complete adventures of Sherlock Holmes. Everyone should own a beautiful publication of it...
4. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Hmmm... not an ice cream fan, but ate some coffee ice cream with my husband the other day that was tasty.
5. What chore do you absolutely hate to do?
Dust. As evidenced by all the extra layers my house has acquired.
6 What is your favorite time of the day/ day of the week/ month of the year?
Time of Day: Morning with my coffee, evening with my art, night with my book.
Day of Week: Sundays with my husband.
Month of Year: Today i will say May...
7. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Red Headed Step Child
8. What's your favorite type of music to listen to?
I'll say alternative, whatever that means...
9. What do you miss most about being a kid?
HAVING NO RESPONSIBILITIES!!!
10. What are a couple of your favorite sounds to listen to?
Wind chimes, locusts, seagulls...
11. Who would you like to have dinner with, living or dead?
Maybe David Gregory.
Whew, OK I did it, hopefully eloquently enough... Here are the people I will tag:
1. Constance Rawlins http://www.dabblinginlife.blogspot.com
2. Wini Dougall http://artloveandjoy.blogspot.com/
3. Christina Fajardo http://christinafajardo.com/
4. Melanie Shannon Underwood http://www.sunshinegirldesign.blogspot.com/
5. Amy Hillenbrand http://amyhillenbrand.blogspot.com
6. Mary Cottingham http://www.barnbugstudio.blogspot.com/
7. Patti Pruhs http://threebeadsandastring.blogspot.com/
8. Deborah Velásquez http://deborahvelasquez.blogspot.com/
9. Melanie Douthit http://melaniedouthit.com/
10.Kelly Corso http://birdinatreecreations.blogspot.com/
11.Mary Sterk: http://justmarydesigns.wordpress.com
And here are my questions...
1. What would your dream house look like?
2. If your name were given as the definition for any word in the dictionary, what would the word be?
3. What is the best conversation piece in your home?
4. In your opinion, what is the most beautiful man-made object in the world?
5. If you could walk into any painting and actually experience what it is depicting, which would you choose?
6. What object or place would you choose to have completely to yourself for an entire day?
7. When Christmas comes around, which carol do you never get tired of?
8. if you could have 50 lbs of anything other than money, what would you have?
9. What would the title of your autobiography be?
10. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
11. If you had to spend the summer working at one of our national parks, which would you choose?
This took all morning, so I hope you'll play and read! Hope its sunny where you are!!!